Without rhyme or reason, this is a place for things that catch my eye. I'm an Academic Foundation Junior Doctor in North Wales. Currently trying to learn the clinical ropes and pursue my research interests.
- The Evolution of Brain Imaging in Clinical Neurology
- Anki Symbols Addon
- Living Literacy
- My Kidney Fell Out
- The Case for a Kidney
I started using Anki during medical school, going on to develop my own add-ons to improve the experience.
- Ankidown - An advanced and flexible importer for Anki
- Echelon - An improved Hierarchical Tags add-on for Anki v2.1 with the ability to sensibly rename tags in the hierarchy.
- Syllabus - An add-on to view and export statistics in Anki broken down at the tag and deck level.
- Symbols - An add-on to quickly insert unicode symbols into Anki, with room for customization.