I'm a junior doctor working for the NHS in Wales. This is a place for things I make or am interested in, not limited to medicine, data visualisation, linux, python, and public health.
Feel free to get in touch about anything that's on or off this site at:
me [at] glfharris [dot] com.
- Our Dearly Parted and Departed
- The All Important List
- AED Locations
- Anki Tips - Much more than flashcards
- Ankidown - A flexible importer for Anki
- The Evolution of Brain Imaging in Clinical Neurology
- Syllabus - Anki statistics by tag
- Symbols - Easy symbol insertion for Anki
In line with the General Medical Council's advice, anyone claiming to be a doctor online must fully identify themselves by name.
Therefore, my name is George Harris, I qualified in 2019, and I can be found on the GMC Register here.