Without rhyme or reason, this is a place for things that catch my eye. I'm an Academic Foundation Junior Doctor in North Wales. Currently trying to learn the clinical ropes and pursue my research interests.
Feel free to get in touch about anything that's on or off this site at:
me [at] glfharris [dot] com.
- The All Important List
- AED Locations
- Anki Tips - Much more than flashcards
- Ankidown - A flexible importer for Anki
- The Evolution of Brain Imaging in Clinical Neurology
- Syllabus - Anki statistics by tag
- Symbols - Easy symbol insertion for Anki
- Living Literacy
In line with the General Medical Council's advice, anyone claiming to be a doctor online must fully identify themselves by name.
Therefore, my name is George Harris, I qualified in 2019, and I can be found on the GMC Register here.