Without rhyme or reason, this is a place for things that catch my eye. I'm an Academic Foundation Junior Doctor in North Wales. Currently trying to learn the clinical ropes and pursue my research interests.
Feel free to get in touch about anything that's on or off this site at:
me [at] glfharris [dot] com.
- The All Important List
- The Evolution of Brain Imaging in Clinical Neurology
- Anki Symbols Addon
- Living Literacy
- My Kidney Fell Out
I started using Anki during medical school, going on to develop my own add-ons to improve the experience.
- Ankidown - An advanced and flexible importer for Anki
- Echelon - An improved Hierarchical Tags add-on for Anki v2.1 with the ability to sensibly rename tags in the hierarchy.
- Syllabus - An add-on to view and export statistics in Anki broken down at the tag and deck level.
- Symbols - An add-on to quickly insert unicode symbols into Anki, with room for customization.